Get a Great Hotel Deal,
Erase Your Carbon Footprint For Free
At B Lab we partner with TripZero to provide attendee-only hotel deals and erase the carbon footprint created by travel to the Champions Retreat.
The average attendee will create almost 2900 pounds of CO2 in transit. We'll erase all of it with Certified Carbon Offsets.
Here's How It Works
Your reservation enables us to fund carbon projects like the one below. Please watch the video to learn more.
Click the button below to have us calculate your footprint and erase it.Erase My Footprint
Save Money With Our Champions Retreat Hotel Rate
Intercontinental New Orleans
The heart of New Orleans, just steps from the Champions Retreat.
Located just a few minutes walk from the French Quarter and a block from the St. Charles street car stop, the Intercontinental New Orleans is the perfect launch pad for your New Orleans adventure. Join fellow B Corps at the event hotel and take advantage of the outdoor pool and health club. Comfortable, spacious rooms include free Wi-Fi, 42-in HD TVs, and a spacious work desk.
To book by phone call 1 (504) 525-5566 and be sure to request the B Corp rate.
Booking Deadline: 9/13/18
- 1 Intercontinental New Orleans
- 2 MSY - Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport
- 3 The French Quarter
Traveling by Air
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY):
If you're flying into MSY, you have several options to get downtown.
- The E2 Airport-Downtown Express is $2 and accepts bills and coins. The bus takes approximately fifty (50) minutes. Learn more about Jefferson Transit here.
- The Intercontinental will help you book a shuttle to and from the Airport. The ride typically costs $24 each way. Click here to reserve a shuttle.
- A Taxi ride to the Champions Retreat will cost roughly $36 for the two people. For three or more people, the ride will increase by $15 per person.
- Directions on Google Maps
Traveling by Car
Directions on Google Maps.